Patient advocates may register to attend the 2018 Annual Meeting at a reduced rate. There is no onsite approval for the patient advocate rate.
|Registration Type||On or before April 25, 2018, 11:59 EDT||Between April 26-May 18, 2018, 11:59 EDT||Beginning May 19, 2018|
|Member and Nonmember Patient Advocate||$295||$370||$420|
This reduced registration category is reserved exclusively for patient advocates and is not intended for medical professionals. Individuals interested in registering under this category either work or volunteer for national not-for-profit patient advocacy organizations that
- Demonstrate a charitable mission
- Engage in patient advocacy activities
- Provide programs, services, information, and support for people with cancer
- Have a nonprofessional membership
- Do not offer continuing medical education (CME) or scientific programs for professionals
To receive the discounted Patient Advocate registration fee
- ASCO Members under the Patient Advocate Membership category
- Register by selecting the “Patient Advocate” registration category when prompted and the system will automatically grant you the appropriate rate. No code or approval is required for ASCO Member Patient Advocates.
- Nonmember Patient Advocates
Individuals registered under this category are not eligible to receive continuing education credit for their attendance at Annual Meeting.
**Please read this important message regarding Unauthorized Hotel Reservation Agencies or "Room Poachers."**
Register and reserve a hotel room for the 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting
Patient Advocate Programs
For more information, please visit Patient Advocate Programs.