Exhibitor Registration is now open for the 2018 ASCO Annual Meeting using the Exhibitor Resource Center.
- The designated contact for each exhibiting organization will receive the login information needed to register exhibitors. Please email if you need assistance with your login information.
- All exhibitors must be registered.
- There are a limited number of complimentary exhibitor badges per booth.
- Each person issued an exhibitor badge must be employed by the exhibiting company and must be responsible for staffing the booth.
- Badges must be worn at all times, both to enter and once inside the Oncology Professionals Hall.
- Exhibitors registering onsite will be required to show proof of affiliation with the exhibiting company. Exhibitors picking up badges at Registration will be required to show photo ID. The exhibiting company will be responsible for the actions of anyone authorized to receive a badge under the exhibiting company’s name.
- Meeting attendees are prohibited from soliciting business from other attendees or exhibitors in the Oncology Professionals Hall unless the solicitation occurs within the specific exhibit space of the attendee. Anyone observed to be soliciting business in the aisles, other public areas, or in another organization's booth will be asked to leave immediately. Please report any violations to Exhibits Management office in Booth #13065.
Exhibitor Hotel Reservations
**Please read this important message regarding Unauthorized Hotel Reservation Agencies.**
The online hotel reservation website is now closed.
Need to cancel or change a reservation? Contact the hotel directly, at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date.
Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to your arrival date will result in a charge equal to 100% of your total stay.
Need assistance at the meeting for your current reservation? Visit the ASCO Hotel Assistance Desk, located in Concierge Services in the Grand Concourse Lobby, during the following hours:
June 1 - 4 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
June 5 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Need to make a new reservation?
If you still need to book a hotel room, consider these options:
-Corporate Travel Resources provided by your company
-Popular Travel Websites
-Rental by Owner sites
-Hotels outside the downtown area
For additional information, contact:
ASCO Annual Meeting Customer Service Center
11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 888-788-1522 (within the U.S.)
703-449-6418 (outside the U.S.)
Hours of Operation
8:30 AM-5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Closed on weekends and U.S. holidays