THERE ARE SEVERAL CONVENIENCES TO REGISTERING AS A GROUP RATHER THAN INDIVIDUALLY
- Easier Invoicing: Group leaders can be invoiced for the entire group. Individuals must pay individually and registrations without payment are not accepted. Registration confirmations serve as an invoice for individual attendees.
- Easier Communication: Communications regarding a group are sent to the group leaders. Communications regarding an individual registrant are sent to that registrant.
- Easier Registration: Group leaders need to enter a unique email address to register each delegate. Individual attendees must use their login and password to register as a member or guest.
- Easier Material Pick Up: Group leaders are able to arrange badge and meeting materials pickup for the entire group. Individual attendees receive mailed badges in advance and must pick up meeting materials onsite individually. If badges are not received in advance, the badge may be issued only to the individual attendee onsite. Photo identification is required.
- Easier Change or Cancellations: Group leaders manage changes to the delegates in their group. Once an individual attendee is registered, only the registrant will have access to the registration for changes and cancellations.
Group Hotel Reservations
**Please read this important message regarding Unauthorized Hotel Reservation Agencies.**
All group room blocks must be secured directly through the ASCO Annual Meeting Customer Service Center, or an additional charge of $300 will be applied to each registrant.
To secure a room block, email the following to the Customer Service Center
- Name of group and name of company that group is representing
- Number of rooms required on peak night of conference
Groups will manage room block reservations through an online room block management website. Information on accessing the website will be provided in early February 2018.
Confirmation of the room block including payment deadline will be sent to the Group Leader. Group room block payments are non-refundable.