Specialize your learning experience while at the ASCO Annual Meeting by attending a ticketed session. These interactive sessions provide a more intimate learning experience focused on the science that is most relative to you.
View Ticketed Sessions
The Ticketed Session Pass must be purchased in order to purchase any Clinical Problems in Oncology (CPO) or Meet the Professor (MTP) tickets.
- Clinical Problems in Oncology Sessions: These sessions combine the use of case-based panel discussion with interactive keypad technology for audience participation.
- Meet the Professor Sessions: These sessions enable interactive discussion between attendees and recognized experts in a variety of subspecialty fields. The format is informal with an emphasis on a face-to-face exchange with the expert.
Purchase the Ticketed Session Pass
The Ticketed Session Pass includes the following
- Ability to preregister for one CPO session or one MTP session—included in price.
- Ability to purchase one additional CPO or MTP ticket through April 25, 2018. Registrants may purchase an unlimited number after April 25, 2018, based on availability.
- Admission to any CPO or MTP session if seats remain 5 minutes after the scheduled start time—included in price.
- Exclusive access to eCPO on ASCO.org—included in price (Access to the slides, audio, and results from each CPO session is included in eCPO.)
Select your desired ticketed sessions during the online registration process. Early registration is encouraged, as attendance in these sessions is limited. Registration fees for these sessions vary. The Ticketed Session Pass does not include entrance into the Pre-Annual Meeting Seminars or the Case-Based Course.
|Fee||On or before April 25, 2018 11:59 PM EDT||Between April 26-May 18, 2018 11:59 PM EDT||Beginning May 19, 2018|
Additional tickets can be purchased for $25 (ASCO members) or $35 (nonmember).