Exhibitor Registration Policies
- The designated contact for each exhibiting organization will receive the login information needed to register exhibitors. Please email if you need assistance with your login.
- All exhibitors must be registered.
- There are a limited number of complimentary exhibitor badges per booth.
- Each person issued an exhibitor badge must be employed by the exhibiting company and must be responsible for staffing the booth.
- Badges must be worn at all times both to enter and once inside the Oncology Professionals Hall.
- Exhibitors registering onsite will be required to show proof of affiliation with the exhibiting company. Exhibitors picking up badges at Registration will be required to show photo ID. The exhibiting company will be responsible for the actions of anyone authorized to receive a badge under the exhibiting company’s name.
- Meeting attendees are prohibited from soliciting business from other attendees or exhibitors in the Oncology Professionals Hall, unless the solicitation occurs within the specific exhibit space of the attendee. Anyone observed to be soliciting business in the aisles, other public areas, or in another organization's booth will be asked to leave immediately. Please report any violations to Exhibits Management office onsite located in booth #13065.
Exhibitor Hotel Reservations
**Please read this important message regarding Unauthorized Hotel Reservation Agencies.
All exhibitor room blocks must be secured directly through the ASCO Annual Meeting Customer Service Center or a 10% surcharge will be added to the booth fee.
To secure a room block, email the following to the Customer Service Center
- Name of exhibitor and name of company that exhibitor is representing
- Number of rooms needed for peak night of conference
Exhibitors will manage room block reservations through an online room block management website. Information on accessing the website will be provided in early February 2017.