Reserve your hotel room through our official hotel reservation agency and register for this year's Meeting.
Hotel reservation and early registration rate deadline: April 26, 2017, at 11:59 PM (EDT)
Hotel rooms are very limited. If you attempt to make a hotel reservation and your preferred dates or room rate is not available, please add yourself to the hotel labeled Waitlist Hotel Option and you will be contacted as soon as a room becomes available. You will be notified by April 30 with available hotel options. Interested in sharing a hotel room? Read about our new hotel room share program this year.
SPARGO, Inc. is the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting Official Hotel Reservation Agency
By making your hotel reservation through SPARGO, Inc., you can be confident you will stay in quality accommodations at a confirmed rate.
Third-party companies often illegally represent themselves as travel agencies, soliciting attendees and exhibitors, and offering to assist them with their hotel reservations. This practice, referred to as "room poaching", can have serious consequences, including higher room rates, non-existent reservations at check-in, loss of pre-payment, or sub-standard hotel accommodations.
Room poachers often require pre-payment for rooms, but in the end do not make a hotel reservation for you. Once you realize you do not have a reservation, payment cannot be reclaimed, resulting sometimes in significant monetary loss.
These room poachers contact registrants and represent themselves as the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting hotel reservation agency. Room poachers use a variety of tactics including
- Distributing promotional materials that utilize the name or logo of ASCO or the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting
- Insisting the room(s) be reserved and/or paid for immediately
- Offering discounted room rates below the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting room rate
If you are contacted by anyone asking if you need a hotel room for the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting who is not associated with SPARGO, Inc., please email with as much information regarding the poacher as possible. We appreciate your help in ending these illegal activities.
How to Add Your Twitter Handle to Your Existing Registration
- Login with your ASCO.org username and password
- Select Make Changes to Registration
- Select Edit/Update Contact Information (left of the badge)
- Select YES to "Would you like your twitter handle on your badge?" (above the email address)
- Add twitter handle in the text field (do not include @)
- Select Continue
- Select Save Change/Check Out
- Click OK in the pop-up window
Hours of Operation
8:30 AM-5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Closed on weekends and U.S. holidays