Hotel reservation and early registration rate deadline: Wednesday, April 27, 2016, at 11:59 PM (EDT)
The online hotel reservation website is now closed.
Need to cancel or change a reservation? Contact the hotel directly, at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled arrival date. Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to your arrival date will result in a charge equal to 100% of your total stay.
Need assistance at the meeting for your current reservation? Visit the ASCO Housing Assistance Desk, located in Concierge Services in the Grand Concourse Lobby during the following hours:
June 3 -6 7:00 AM – 6:00 PM
June 7 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Need to make a new reservation?
If you still need to book a hotel room, consider these options:
-Corporate Travel Resources provided by your company
-Popular Travel Websites
-Rental by Owner sites
-Hotels outside the downtown area
By making your hotel reservation through SPARGO, Inc., you can be confident you will stay in quality accommodations at a confirmed rate.
Third-party companies often illegally represent themselves as travel agencies, soliciting meeting attendees and exhibitors, and offering to assist them with their hotel reservations. This practice, referred to as "room poaching", can have serious consequences, including higher room rates, non-existent reservations at check-in, loss of pre-payment or sub-standard hotel accommodations.
Room poachers often require pre-payment for rooms, but in the end, do not make a hotel reservation for you. Once you realize you do not have a reservation, payment cannot be reclaimed, resulting sometimes, in significant monetary loss.
These room poachers contact registrants and represent themselves as the 2016 ASCO Annual Meeting hotel reservation agency. The room poachers use a variety of tactics including
- Distributing promotional materials that utilize the name or logo of ASCO or 2016 ASCO Annual Meeting
- Insisting room(s) be reserved and/or paid for immediately
- Offering discounted room rates below the 2016 ASCO Annual Meeting room rate
If you are contacted by anyone asking if you need a hotel room for the 2016 ASCO Annual Meeting who is not associated with SPARGO, Inc., please email firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information regarding the poacher as possible. We appreciate your help with ending these illegal activities.
Add Your Twitter Handle to your Existing Registration
1. Login using your ASCO.org username and password
2. Click on Make Changes to Registration
3. Select Edit/Update Contact Information to the left of the badge
4. Select YES to "Would you like your twitter handle on your badge?" (question above email address)
5. Type your twitter handle in the text field (do not include @)
6. Select Continue
7. Select Save Change/Check Out
8. Click OK in the pop up window
Contact ASCO Annual Meeting Customer Service Center
11208 Waples Mill Road, Suite 112
Fairfax, VA 22030
Phone: 888-788-1522 (within the U.S.)
+1-703-449-6418 (outside the U.S.)
Hours of Operation
8:30 AM-5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Closed on weekends and U.S. holidays.