Register and reserve hotel for the 2015 Annual Meeting.
Hotel reservation and early registration rate deadline: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 at 11:59 PM (EDT)
Online registrations and reservations are processed securely and confirmed immediately by email. Be sure to print out and save your email confirmation for your records. Registrations and reservations cannot be accepted by telephone, mail, or fax. For questions, please contact the ASCO Annual Meeting Customer Service Center.
Request registration receipt and hotel confirmation email
The 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting official Hotel Reservation Agency is J. Spargo & Associates. By making your hotel reservation through J. Spargo and Associates, you can be confident you will stay in quality accommodations at a confirmed rate.
Third-party companies often illegally represent themselves as travel agencies, soliciting meeting attendees and exhibitors, and offering to assist them with their hotel reservations. This practice, referred to as "room poaching", can have serious consequences, including higher room rates, non-existent reservations at check-in, loss of pre-payment or sub-standard hotel accommodations.
Room poachers often require pre-payment for rooms, but in the end, do not make a hotel reservation for you. Once you realize you do not have a reservation, payment cannot be reclaimed, resulting sometimes, in significant monetary loss.
These room poachers contact registrants and represent themselves as the 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting hotel reservation agency. The room poachers use a variety of tactics including
- Distributing promotional materials that utilize the name or logo of ASCO or 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting
- Insisting room(s) be reserved and/or paid for immediately
- Offering discounted room rates below the 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting room rate
If you are contacted by anyone asking if you need a hotel room for the 2015 ASCO Annual Meeting who is not associated with J. Spargo and Associates Inc., please email email@example.com with as much information regarding the poacher as possible. We appreciate your help with ending these illegal activities.
Add Your Twitter Handle to your Existing Registration
1. Login using your ASCO.org username and password
2. Click on Make Changes to Registration
3. Select Edit/Update Contact Information to the left of the badge
4. Select YES to "Would you like your twitter handle on your badge?" (question above email address)
5. Type your twitter handle in the text field (do not include @)
6. Select Continue
7. Select Save Change/Check Out
8. Click OK in the pop up window
8:30 AM-5:00 PM (Eastern Time)
Closed on weekends and U.S. holidays.