ASCO Makes Earning MOC Points Easy
- Take an Online Pre-Test. This 30-question self-assessment is designed to identify knowledge gaps within a variety of cancer topics.
- Attend Sessions. To help fill your knowledge gaps, the questions will be reviewed and discussed by various faculty during the Annual Meeting.
- Take an Online Post-Test. Once the 30-question post-test is successfully completed, you will be eligible to claim 10 MOC points in Self-Assessment of Medical Knowledge. Data and scores can be sent directly to ABIM.
Interested in Participating?
Register by Friday, May 16, 2015 at 11:59 PM. Beginning the week of May 13th, ASCO will send you a link to the pre-test.
If you have questions about this or any ASCO MOC activity, please email email@example.com.
Note: The Core Session MOC Self-Assessment Activity is a separate activity from the MOC and Lifelong Learning Workshop.
This session is designed to support oncologists maintaining their certification through the ABIM’s Maintenance of Certification program. Registration for this session is open to all Meeting attendees; however, those enrolled in the Maintenance of Certification process will receive first priority.
New this year! Two MOC workshops will be available utilizing two different ABIM Modules:
- MOC and Lifelong Learning Workshop: ABIM Module 2014
Module Utilized: ABIM 2014 Update in Medical Oncology
Friday, May 29: 1:00 PM - 4:15 PM
- MOC and Lifelong Learning Workshop: ABIM Module 2013
Module Utilized: ABIM 2013 Update in Medical Oncology
Saturday, May 30: 1:00 PM - 4:15 PM
You must order the modules separately from ABIM.
Please keep in mind the following:
- The Patient-Centered MOC Self-Assessment Activity, ticketed sessions and Pre-AM Seminars require additional registration.
- Early registration is encouraged, as attendance in these sessions is limited.
On or Before
April 22, 2015
April 23 - May 15, 2015
Beginning May 16, 2015